1500 TF & St. Louis Collector

1500TF...through the hands of a St.Louis collector, I believe the one who=

lost a 2900 and several other choice
cars in a barn fire.

One of my friends is the nephew of said collector. If you've got a pictur=
of the car, perhaps he can verify. By the way, I've been told that both t=
he
2900 and the Testa Rossa which were "recreated" based on these chassis
numbers are not what they were claimed to be. It seems the true remains o=
the two chassis were both buried under a new freeway some time ago, and t=
he
recreations are 100% new, not based on what little remained of the old
chassis as claimed. Or at least that's the story John tells.... By the wa=
y,
he has an interesting little puddle of aluminum sitting on his coffee
table. It used to be the Testa Rossa's engine!

See Ya!

RON

End of alfa-digest V7 #465