Roger & Zender kits

Well, I attempted to reach Roger regarding his suggestion of reproducing
Zender kits.  Unfortunately, my email sent to his address was bounced
back, with nothing more specific than "addressee unknown" (or something
like that).  So I attempted to reach him via the digest, and STILL have
had no luck.

I'm sure you all realize that this could only mean ONE thing:  the
notoriously efficient ZENDER POLICE have gotten Roger.  I suggest no one
else discuss unlincensed copies of Zender products.  Please swallow this
message upon reciept.

I know nothing.  (as Schultz would have said...)