Milano suspension upgrades

I want to upgrade the existing suspension on my 89 Milano. I want to get
Sport Springs for the rear (Ricambi? Sparco?). Since stiffer rear
springs induce oversteer, should I then get a thicker front sway bar to
equal it out? I notice that the car does have a lot of body roll. What
about sport front and rear sway bars? Would that be to any advantage?. I
also want to do Koni shocks all around.. or maybe Bilstien. Which are
better? Any other suspension upgrades I should know about? Plus... does
any body have the number for a place I can get SPARCO progressive
springs from? A couple people have told me they don't harshen the ride
as much as Ricambi's sport springs.... but no one could produce a
telephone number for a company that sells them! Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance!   I'd also like to thank everyone for their quick
response and accurate advice every time I post a question (or five)

   -Chip Mutza
    89 Milano
 San Diego, CA