Closed-loop SPICA?

Does anybody offer a closed-loop mixture adjustment system for the SPICA FI
pump. I know that Wes Ingram sells a cockpit adjustable mixture control on
his race pumps. The next logical step would seem to be a fully automatic
system. This could give you the advantages of modern electronic fuel
injection (reliability, lower emissions, better fuel economy) with the
advantages of the SPICA pump ( high pressure injection, sequential
injection, excellent injector placement in the intake, cool looks, etc. In
the limit, I suppose you could cut away the logic section of the SPICA pump
and graft on a computer controlled linear actuator to control the pump
rack. Add temp, baro, throttle position, rpm and lambda sensors and you'd
be pretty much there!

Mike Grace
'74 GTV
Still struggling to find better mileage, lower emissions, and more zoot
from my fresh 2L motor with rebuilt SPICA (Though I did dust a Saturn the
other day, mileage is below 20 mpg!)

Michael P. Grace
Senior Analyst

Toyon Research Corporation