RE: 6C 3000 CM and 6C1500 TF

In AD 456 John Hertzman in Raleigh replied to an earlier post about Henry Wessells III's 6C 3000 CM.
I'm curious to know if any other of the current digest readers were there when said 6C 3000 CM did a
nosedive into Panther Hollow in 1984. At the time it had the Boano body, but Mr. Wessell notes in a
letter in the current AROC magazine that he's rebodied to the original form since the crash. Having
seen the crash and heard that Mr. Wessell was hospitalized, but never having learned further about
the incident, I was pleased to read Mr. Wessell's letter, indicating that he is still driving and
that the 6C is still around. There's also a photo in the magazine of the car in its current state.
rk