ansa vs stebro

todd,

as my gtwe6 is the only alfa i have w/stock exhaust, i'm not sure if the
comparison is accurate, but my experience is that the stebro's do have a deeper
rumble than the ansa's.  on my milano, the ansa had a hi-pitched wail that was
present not yust at wot, but when cruising down the road at a leisurely 3k rpms.
this was NOT pleasant to my ears.  my 164 (all stebro) and my milano (half
stebro) have a nice sound when cruising, and make a lovely roar when at wot.
seems if you prefer "raspy" to "throaty", then you mite wanna stick w/the ansa
on your gtwe6.

ciao for now,

doug