odd Giulia hubcaps

     The first Giulia Super I bought, back in 1977, came with hubcaps on it
     I've never otherwise seen.  I was looking at them yesterday.  They are
     chrome cast plastic, and fit over standard 15 inch 105 wheels with
     three "tangs" just like stainless 1600 or 1750 hubcaps.  They have a
     blue and white Alfa emblem in the center, with a black and white
     checkerboard circle around the emblem.  They have "Brevettato" cast on
     the back, and have a small paper Alfa parts sticker with the number
     17/6000 on it.  I was told at the time these were Junior hubcaps, but
     have never seen others.  Anyone know anything about them?

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register