'59 Spider Graphite Gray

My first Alfa was a gray '59 transition model (750 chassis w/split case
4-spd transmission) spider and, thanks to son Dave Jr., I have the R&T
(rod&truck) issue.  My car lived in Coronado on the beach and could have
well been the R&T cover car.

The spider was "keyed" by an ex-girlfriend.  I was on cruise and had it
repainted in Mercedes graphite gray by a friend.  Could not tell the
difference when I returned from cruise.  A late "50s Mercedes color
would be a good choice.

Dave Mericle
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES