TZ Replicars

In v.7 #447, Tim Lentz said:

    "BUT to tell the truth, If I was building a "RepliCar", I would
much rather it be a TZ2...anyone agree here ???"

Actually, old romantic that I am (and yes, "old" *IS* the operative
word), I'd rather build a copy of the first-generation Giulietta
Zagato, the little pumpkinseed Porsche-eater. I got to sit in the one
Don Hughes had for about ten minutes one afternoon, making vroom
noises and imagining the wheel and the seat sending me urgent
messages, and all of a sudden the Lotus Elite was no longer The Grail.
As for looks, I like its tucked-in tidiness immeasurably better than
those swoopy Sprint Speciales everyone's so crazy about.

But then if we all liked the same thing, this would be the Camry
Digest, wouldn't it?

Will Owen
Hopelessly smitten in
Nashville, TN