Women -->Cars

Just to throw in a guys perspective. My wife had a SCCA race car before we
met.  She had rebuilt the car including motor...  She had some help from
friendly mechanics..., but mostly did the work herself.  To this day she
changes the oil on her cars.  I take my cars to the mechanic for oil ...   I
am trying to talk my wife into doing more of our general repair stuff.  Hey
she can't cook, but she is a competent mechanic.  Personally I am a gourmet
chef, and checkbook mechanic.

rhaas@domain.elided               http://www.flash.net\~rhaas
Rodney P. Haas                Founding member of "THE M.A.F.F.I.A"
(Maserati,ALFA,Ferrari,Fiat, Italian Automobile Club)
(972) 985-0573
Plano, Texas

76 Lancia Scorpion            ( Show Car/Wife's Other Toy For Sale $12000
Perfect Condition )
76 Lancia Scorpion	      ( Serial # 18 Currently having a 16V Lancia Treva
Motor installed )
81 Fiat Spider		      ( New Toy/Addition to the "FAMILY" )
86 Maserati Spyder            ( Wife's Toy/Show Car)
87 Rx7                        ( Autocross Car - It wanted to be Italian )
87 ALFA Millano Gold          ( Daily Driver & the only four door For Sale $3800
				Who needs a four door!!)
Looking for a 70ish Maserati Indy