relays for lights

I just finished reading Rich Hirsch's article about using relays in the
circuit for the lights- EXCELLENT!!!!  The job seems so easy, I'm quite sure
that I will do this too!  And put a relay into the starting system as well.
And my fog lights....  I could go on.

But this might explain some of the difficulty in getting, not only lights,
but also bright lights.  I'll just have to check all the other connections
and use my special Ford product to enhance the connection.  (when I remember
to write it down, i'll pass on what it is- some kind of grease with
sliver in it, so I have been told)

BTW, its cool to see old articles on the web like St. Louis has done.  I
think I need to talk to our editor...

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI