Spider Gauges

Thanks to all those who gave me helpful advice on removing the brake
rotors on my Spider. Two questions on the gauges:

1. Speedo needle will not drop below the 30 mph mark, even when the
car is shut off, although the stop pin for the needle is at about the 10 mph
mark.

2. Tach is dead. I understand that the car has an electrical sending unit
rather than a cable. Anyone have any experience re: repairing or
replacing such a unit?

Thanks for any and all help.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA