stained stainless

Colin writes:
- --My '94 has stainless (OEM, by CISAM), but it does not appear to be a good
quality stainless. In particular, the welding joints are not stainless and
tend to rust quickly. I've had to replace center and rear before 50K miles
because of bad joints.-

likewise my '95 that just dropped rotted at the joints [66k miles]- the
pipes themselves look ok but have begun to develop rust spots as well- front
pipes ok, I'm 'stebro-ing' center and rear. [never been happier about a
rotted exhaust]

dave s.
95 164Q
83 Aston Martin Lagonda