[none]

Mr. Boday, had inquired about "Scheda d'Omologazione" on the GTV6.

My suggestion would be the:
Automobile Club d'Italia
- - Commissione Sportiva Automobilistica Italiana.

I have copies complete with F.I.A. stamps on several models (I will be
placing the "Copies" on the 1971 Montreal and the Alfa Sud TI, with
the ebay auction in the next few days)  but I don't have the GTV6.

All the papers that I have, ""including originals on a couple
models"", bear the stamp of the Italian club, a really neat perforated
seal of the CSAI as well as the F.I.A. stamp.  Maybe the Italian club
kept better records.

I can't help you with contact information.

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida