[none]

RE: Poor gas mileage with 164 slushbox, Chip Schug.
I believe your owners manual tells you how and when to do normal maintenance
work.  Or are you one of those guys that say, "don't fix it if it ain't
broke?  You should get at least 27mpg highway at normal 75mph speeds.
Traffic real bad, may reduce your mileage to as little as 5mpg in any car
that size.  My advice is to read the manual and do or have done the
specified maintenance on time!  Good luck, Fred Di Matteo  and where the
hell do you live?