Re: Idea for a place to do work on Alfas

>Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 21:20:31 EST
>From: Milanogold@domain.elided
>Subject: Doug Sedon,thanks!, and an Idea for a place to do work on Alfas
>
>      Also, I'd figure that many Alfisti don't really have a proper place to
>work on their cars (like me that lives in an apartment complex).I have an idea
>that I;ve used many times.For those people that know military ID card
>holders;ask one to take you to the the craft/auto shops which are on almost
>every military post/base in the US.

Count me in with those without space.  I live in a complex where
the association is really tight about auto work in the car port.
Combined with the fact that we live on a hill (no level ground on
the street), my poor cars are feeling neglected.  I'm busy saving
up my pennies for a real house with a real garage.

In any case, I've always been afraid to ask my navy buddies.
None of them are car guys.  I really can't imagine them sitting
there twiddling their thumbs while I pull an engine...

- -Dennis
San Diego, CA
'85 Alfa Romeo  GTV-6, white
'85 Nissan pickup 4wd, white
'70 Volkswagen Beetle, white (currently green)