exhaust systems

hi all,

time for my two cents worth on this subject:

stebro is the MAN!!!  as for ansa, i got one for my werde back in about '93 and
i yumped for yoy when the thing had rusted thru, so i had an excuse to get rid
of it.  the sound of the werde was absolutely obnoxious.  i'd pay for a stock
exhaust before i'd put on a free ansa exhaust.

i like the stebro cuz it will last, they fit well, and the sound is quite
pleasant to these ears.

dug seed in

'78 ducati darmah (w/conti exhaust - now THAT'S A SOUND!)
'86 alfa gtv6 - 3.0 shankle-ized bastard (awaiting stebro to finish their
hedders)
'88 alfa milano werde (50% stebro exh)
'92 alfa 164L (100% stebro exh)
'95 buell s2 w/s3 top end