Alfa 155 Lights etc..

Thanks to Dave Haynes for the tips, however the wiring all appears ok in
relation to the lights and c/locking. The dip beam is the worst I've
ever experienced, mine are the elipsoid clear lenses & I wonder if this
is the culprit. Maybe Alfas first venture into this area was a backward
step, by the way what are HID lights.
     Also the alarm is reasonably new and was fitted by the people who
make the alarm so I presume the know what they're at. I know relatively
little about electronics but it does appear to have diodes etc..to stop
backfeeding and the like. However upon investigation last night i
discovered that the drivers door lock button was impossible to pull up
by hand, I had to use the switch on the dash to "power" unlock it.
Surely this is not right and it may be that the motor is at fault, and
not the alarm. Its working okay today..?!

See you later,
Ben

'97 155 2.0 T.Spark Sport 16V