Fiat Heater Valve

I bought one of the last of the metal Fiat 128 heater valves from my local
Fiat garage a while back.  Found out it doesn't fit my GTV-6 with TropicAir
(dual evaporator) without major surgery to the bottom of the fan unit and
kinking the heater hose.  Paid about $20 for it.  If anyone is interested
in it for an earlier GTV-6, drop me an e-mail.

If dug or anyone else comes up with a good Japanese substitute, PLEASE
publish the particulars (part numbers, model year, etc.) on the Digest!

Chris Attias
'84 GTV-6

Chris Attias
Assistant College Admin. Officer