Alfa on the screen

Those of you that were outraged about the soft drink comercial that
crashed an Alfa might want to watch for a HBO program an homosexual
descrimination.  I usually pass on the documentaries on HBO, because they
are garbage, and the real news is becoming like the "news" that HBO
reports on.  But I was bored, and flipping through the chanels, when I
saw an Alfa spider that had been painted black and white, like an old
police car.  And on the back of it was painted in big letters "butt
pirate".  They then moved the camera around the car, and it was covered
with many other homosexual slurs.

It turns out that some wise guy at the stock broker firm where the car
owner worked, paid to have this professionally   done to the car,,
without the knwledge of the owner, and gave it back to the owner as a
"present".  This led to a stressful work environment, and the car owner
got to retire early and wealthy.  And this led to a stressfull work
environment for everyone that worked at the firm, because everyone that
worked at the firm had to endure sensitivity training as part of the
lawsuit settlement.  I was forced to endure a couple of days of this
where I work.  Could have just hit the high points in 30 minutes, but had
to spend the whole 2 days listening to the same stories over and over.

The end of the story showed the Alfa sitting out in the weather, where it
has been since this all took place, with the owner stating that he has
not driven it since.  Story was in the L A area, so there is probably a
nice Spider that probably only needs a paint job to be road worthy.
Kevin

That program will probably run many times on HBO in the coming months.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

End of alfa-digest V7 #434