Re: alfa-digest V7 #433

I am restoring a 1964 Alfa Spider in the Washington DC area. Does anyone know
the proper color code for the steel wheels that came with a 1964 Alfa. It is a
kind of dull flat silver color. The car is white and I painted it the
originial 008 white per information I received from the factory (Ms. Elvira
Ruocco Centro Documentazione Technica Alfa Romeo). I have emailed her through
the ALFA web site but I'm still waiting. I would appreciate anyone's
recommendations on paint color. Also is anyone aware of a Alfa Spider Club for
vintage 101 spiders? Does anyone want to start a group to chat about
restoration and other questions? Perhaps we can set up a separate chat room or
bulletin board within this digest?