Milano trans, speedo & SZ brake rotors

Subject: Milano trans, speedo & SZ brake rotors

Does anyone have, or know what I need, or where I can get speedo parts
to adapt my 3.5 geared Milano/75 to a 4.1 ratio diff? Do I need the
amplifier (or D/A convertor?) under the back seat cushion or do I just
need the right speedo? My current speedo has Kilometers/hour
markings prominent and I would prefer to keep it that way!

Also, does anyone know where I can get the thicker, vented rear brake
rotors that are normally found on the Zagato ES30 transaxle? Maybe
they are Brembo product?

Thanks for anything anyone might know!

John Denis
'89 Milano/75