AROC Convention and new KC Club website address

Well, after not getting much done for several weeks, I finally have the new
location of the Kansas City Alfa Romeo Owners Club site working.  I moved it
off AOL's members pages and registered a domain name.

The new address is www.kcaroc.org.

There is not much new on it yet. I will have a separate convention page with
the Convention Schedule, a registration form, aerial photo of the track,
competition classes, and additional data as it becomes available.  I will post
the convention page as soon as I get my copy of the January Owner which
announces the convention.   Within the next few weeks, we will be setting up
links for things to do in the Kansas City area.

The convention dates are June 16-21, 1999 and the convention is in Kansas
City, with the time trials at Hallett OK and the convention hotel in Overland
Park KS.

John Justus (Strada Fantasma member and convention co-chair)
1995 164Q
1971 1750 GTV (refurbishing project pictures coming soon, I promise.)