H2O in Milano Trunk

Fellow Alfisti,

Can anyone h*lp me locate a set of tail light assembly gaskets for a '87
Milano?  I'm sure other people have replaced these gaskets before.

It's been a wet winter in Seattle this year, and the trunk in my Milano
is no happier about it than I am.  A few weeks ago I noticed some
moisture in the trunk and I've been battling the problem ever since.  I'm
not winning.  I had the rear window sealing checked professionally and
have eliminated it as the source of the problem. The folks at the glass
shop checked the tail light assembly gasket and found it to be falling
apart.  Not surprising after twelve years.  They sealed the assembly with
some caulking.  The water comes in now more than ever.  I really need to
get a set of the original gaskets.  From my experience with another car,
this is the only permanent fix.  The local Alfa dealer can't find this
item in the parts list; thinks that they only come with the tail light
assembly.  Any help in locating this part (I'd like to replace both
sides) would be appreciated.  In liew of the original parts, has anyone
made these from stock gasket material?

Octavian Popa - NWARC - Sammamish (Washington's newest city)
'84 Spider (in nap mode), '87 Milano (soggy trunk)