Re: Frankenstein Alfa

>Sounds like you're having a great experience with your Alfa repair place.
>Let us in on your little secret! What's the name of the shop?

The shop I deal with is Cammisa Motors in Burlingame, CA.

They're a fairly high priced shop: they're a dealer in Alfa Romeo,
Ferrari, plus Jaguar and Land Rover now too. The service manager is a big
Alfa Romeo enthusiast, used to be Alfa Romeo's Western Region tech rep.
He's got two mechanics who are very good, one of whom loves working on
the older Alfas in particular. I don't mind paying the price for the
quality of work they've done for me. They pay attention to details, try
to save me money as best possible.

And when the inevitable little difficulties surface, I never have a
problem getting it set right. That means a lot to me ... I hate having to
argue over such stuff and I've never had to with Cammisa.

I recommend them to anyone who cares about their Alfa.

Godfrey