Set of NEW Alfa wheels wanted from Italy... anyone?

On a recent trip to Australia I got to see and drive the new Alfa Spider
and GTV/6.  In talking to the dealer I learned that the new Alfa wheels
(which are the same size on both cars) will fit the old Alfa V6 cars.
The Spider wheels are beautiful (not to mention the rest of the car...
both of them) and are 16" with raised Alfa script on the outer rim of
the casting.  I WANT A SET!!

If anyone has a connection to a dealer in Europe or elsewhere who could
sell me a new set of these rims, I would very much like to talk to you.

BTW, the Australian dealer told me that most of his customers who were
buying Spiders were ordering the car with the GTV/6 wheels because they
liked them better.  As a result, he's sold a number of sets of the "left
over" Spider wheels.  He had just sold a set for $400 Australian (about
$275 US).  I wanted to strangle him.

Scott Goodwin
82 GTV/6 Balocco 3.0
Austin, Texas