re: car disk

>Then, with no infringement of copyright, I could post the DHTML pages and
>instructions for converting and organizing the CarDisk files
>appropriately for use with them. Users would still have to buy the CarDisk
>CDs, they could then use improved web-browser based tools to access the
>data correctly.

Cool! Alfa shareware!!!! Another cottage industry! Go Godfrey!

Too bad the car disk people aren't intereseted in updating the product.
Sounds like they need some competition?

Make sure you Super Bowl viewers watch for the new Apple ad. Should be
good. Too bad Intel had to pull their ad because of orwellian Pentium
problems :-(

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto