chip's 164

> Also, my brake ped. stiffens up when the brakes get hot.  I reada thread
> sometime back that this is an indication that the M.C. or brake booster
> is shot.  Which one, how much?

This is a common problem, reportedly caused by DOT 4 fluid... Change the
master, $148 list, (I discount)
and flush the hydraulic sys. and refill with DOT3, per Alfa Romeo.

Problem solved.

> Also,  how do I know if the ABS system is working correctly on my 164?
Needs diagnosis.

Also, how easy is it to change the headlight lightbulbs?
Piece of cake. Large black ring twists and then pull back to expose
bulb.

> Chip Schug

- --
Bill Harkell-Internet Sales Rep
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo *** Tampa Florida USA
Stocking dealer for *Magnecore Wires, *Alfa Romeo Parts
*StonGard Headlight Film...We do title searches!
Toll Free 800-683-2532
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm