Re: Ford/Volvo

So it seems that we won't be buying any Alfas through our local Volvo deal=
er,
what with the Ford buyout, but what about other alternatives?

I=92ve heard a wisp of a rumor that General Motors might be interested in =
Alfa
Romeo, if not the whole Fiat Corporation.  Anyone out there able to confir=
m or
deny that?  Ford has Jaguar and now Volvo.  Volkswagen has Bentley.  BMW h=
as
Rover and what used to be BM.  GM and Alfa, does this sound plausible?

John Thompson
Sylmar, CA
Looking at the 166 thru a steamy window