GTV seats

from a 3.0 L Milano with very little effort.  There are no common
components between the seats but the bolt holes are still spaced the same.
I seem to recall I needed to enlarge the bolt hole diameters slightly and
the Recaros have a seat belt buckle welded on that I removed easily with a
hack saw.  The seats are very supportive in autoX use and comfortable...and
I'm 6'3".  And at the same time they don't look out of place in the car.

Mike B
'74 GTV
'94 BMW 325i