WANTED!! Stilauto Penta Wheels for GTV6/Milano

Hi,

    I am looking for a set of the Stilauto Penta 5-spoke 15x7 wheels that
Alfa
Ricambi sold from 1989-93.  These wheels are painted an anthracite gray
color in
the center and had a polished lip.  The wheel had about 15 fake rivit
holes
going around it, to make it look like it was a three piece wheel.  The
center
caps consisted of a plastic dish and a plastic chrome hex nut that
covered the
lug nuts.  I am a very serious cash buyer and will pay top dollar for a
quality set.

Thanks,

Todd

Ph.  (713) 723-0166