Cheap parts in San Jose CA (Alfetta and 124 Spider)

Just from a junkyard trip with info to share for Northern Californians
(cross-posted to I-cars and Alfa digests):

- - "E&H U-Pull-It" on Trade Zone in Milpitas has changed hands to be a
"Pick Your Part". Their stale inventory is being crushed and replaced at
a rapid rate. I think the prices are lower now, too.
- - 50% off sale on Feb 13th
- - There's a '79 Alfetta that is mostly complete, no Spica.
- - There's a '73 124 Spider that just arrived. 100% complete including
carb, sheetmetal, etc. This has a fiberglass hardtop installed. The top
is not in great shape, but it is there...weatherstripping is shot and
leaking, but might be fixable with some money and ingenuity.

Karl
near San Jose