re :TecnoMagnesio Wheels

>From: alfaguy@domain.elided (David J. Anderson)
>Subject: TecnoMagnesio Wheels
>
>As a TecnoMagnesio dealer, specializing in Alfa Romeo, I would be happy to
>answer questions about the wheels, but off the Alfa Digest please.  One
>must not be improper about advertising one's products.  Dave Anderson,
>AlfaComp, alfaguy@domain.elided

since it is info that has been specifically requested, im sure noone would
consider it improper if you gave us info on the wheels you have that are
relevant.

I for one would be interested in the info.

People who make their livings selling alfa-related products should be able
to give info as freely as anyone, so long as it has been requested.  If
anything, they probably know more about said products than anyone else.

anyone disagree?