Re: 91 Novara Arriba (21 speeds and zero emissions)

>jason,
>
>you don't need to eat, drink, breathe, etc, to ride that cycle of yours?  no
>sweating, off-gassing, etc?!?
>;~)
>
>ciao for now,
>
>dung

I was waiting for someone to catch that........

<START RANT>

 Yes , as you point out there are extra emissions related cycling, but these
emissions are friendly.  Plants like the extra CO2 I breathe out and women seem
to dig my "aroma", even after a good work out.  As for the other emissions, I'm
not sure whether or not these are increased.  Perhaps, someone at NIH would
know the answer to that question. ; ^)

You could also count the emissions of the tractors used to farm the food I eat
and the trucks transport  it ect, ect..........   It seems like every thing we
humans do causes emissions. I can  say that I rarly eat beef or drink milk and
that reduces "some" unfriendly emissions .  (Bovine flatulence)  Ever been
through the panhandle of Texas.......talk about emissions woof!

I will change "zero" to "friendly".

<END RANT>

Anyhow, I really appreciate your input on the emissions tests.   I suspected it
was the case.  I decided buy the donor car anyways.  Its got 101K on it   and
seems to have a good steering rack, plenty of power, no smoke, great syncro's
and a good catalytic converter.  (My  other Milano has no converter.)   I'm
hoping to run the motor for another year or so which will give me time to muck
around with my original motor's heads.

Thanks!

Jason Ball
Austin, Texas
87 Milano Silver (smokes, leaks and jiggles)
87 Milano Gold <parting out>
85 Subaru 4WD Wagon (A SUV that dosen't SUK)
91 Novara Arriba (21 speeds and friendly emissions)