Read this if you dare!

About two weeks ago Rick Rodosta asked the following question. He was nev=
er
answered, and I think he might have been lost in the shuffle with all
the SUV and unleaded gas debates going on at the time. I am curious
about this, too, so here is his question once more:

"Has anyone ever tried to fit, other than OEM, pedal covers on their
Spider, such as the Momo or Sparco line? I have seen a heel toe kit for
lowering the gas pedal, although I wonder if that would be a good thing.
All I know is that the gas pedal does seem awkward, and I would prefer
to enhance the feel with performance pedal covers first.

Anyone out there have a success story to share? Thanks!"

Best,

Gregory Scott