Re:Mille Migliavelocissima

Terry wrote

The real JH wrote:

>Yes, and Autobooks did too, both good and it is often useful two have two
>versions of a process, especially when they are written in English-English.

I have an "Autobook" and a "Haynes" Alfetta manual. I always found the
Haynes much better, easier to read, more logical. The AB also tends to think
a lot of jobs are too hard for the home mech., and not even explain the
procedure. Haynes have website, if no luck I can tell you ISBN etc.

>Try the usual sources, if not available I could probably flush a spare copy
of
>one or the other out of the stacks. You still need Spica instructions
(AROC,
>Wes Ingram, Braden) as the two Brit manuals cover only those obsolete
>carburetors.

I resemble that remark. 132 BHP from 2.0 litres, 8 valves, at well under 6
000 rpm is still not obsolete (but the pollution is :o{ ).

Keith
Land of the DHLA 40F