re: I Bought a 164 LS

<<<all of which may fall into the "they all do that" category:

- - - Some segments of the clock's LCD are shot (big deal)
- - - The front fog lamp lenses seem cracked, although the fog lights function
normally (by the way, are they always a bit anemic?)
- - - When closing the sunroof, it seems to bump into the wind deflector
sometimes, and I have to stick my finger in to free it.
- - - I feel there's a good amount of wind noise coming from the closed
sunroof
at speed (70 mph +)...or could it be the cell phone antenna on the top of
the rear window?>>>>

'ditto' [live with it, wear a watch]
'ditto' [live with it, who needs fog lights anyway]
'ditto' [live with it, watch your fingers, or garage it and leave the
sunroof open]
'ditto, could be ditto' [live with it, ditch the cell phone and rev it
harder]

enjoy your new purchase, cars just don't get any better than this. BTW I
hesitate to say this on the digest, but your 300TE 4-Matic is what all SUV's
should be.

dave s.
95 164Q
83 Aston Martin Lagonda