Re: alfa-digest V7 #415

Can someone e-mail me a SCALED line drawing of a 74 Spider (or any in that
series). I need a top view, rear view, and side view.  If you have these,, you
will know what I mean.  If not a scaled drawing I can use a direct 90 degree
top view rear view, and side view picture.  The reason these need to be direct
90 degree elevations is so that the picture can be scaled to create a 1:1 line
drawing for a body work project.

Thanks in advance

Jon
Dallas TX  USA .