RE: Land Speed Records

> >Who knows the facts about the  Alfa Romeo 164 world speed record in Utah
> >for stock cars in that class?  Was it 171 miles per hour?  And when?
Fred
> >Di Matteo
>
> Fred Di Matteo, when you write into the digest, it would be helpful if you
put
> where you live on your message!!!

he *did* put his location in the message - he's obviously fighting a
speeding ticket in utah, and needs witnesses.

> Sorry, I've been waiting a looong time for that shot and took it.  Even if
it
> was cheap. :-)

the reason fred is always asking for location is because if you live within
a three hour drive (171 x 3 = 513 miles) of his home (fort meyers, florida,
usa) he'll gladly hop into his 164 and pop over to bail you out of whatever
trouble you happen to be in.

fred, was that 171 mph done with a spider in tow, using jumper cables?

bs, nowhere near utah or florida