re:Land Speed Records

In AD v7n411, Mr. Fred Di Matteo wrote:

>Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:05:22 -0500
>From: Ferdinando Di Matteo <ferdinando.di@domain.elided>
>Subject: World speed record
>
>Who knows the facts about the  Alfa Romeo 164 world speed record in Utah
>for stock cars in that class?  Was it 171 miles per hour?  And when?  Fred
>Di Matteo

Fred Di Matteo, when you write into the digest, it would be helpful if you put
where you live on your message!!!

Sorry, I've been waiting a looong time for that shot and took it. Even if it
was cheap. :-)

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider (no land speed records any time soon)
Keeping well out of reach of Mr. Di Matteo ...