rear suspention on Alfetta GT

hi alfsti,

I am just installing red Koni's on the back of my Alfetta, after
installing some Leyland P76 springs (larger diameter coils). I am now
unsure how to setup the koni's. I do not want the car to oversteer or
understeer, of course, I want it to be as neutral as possible.
One after-effect of having the konis on the hardest setting is that it
would oversteer??
is this true?

I want the car to be as tight as possible.
the has been lowered in the front also.

thanks,
==

Michal Wawruszak
Melbourne, Australia
76 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT (oh baby YES!)
91 Camry wagon (hmmmmmm... well I can explain...)