I can't believe I ate the whole thing...

Wow, 3 months ago, I got real busy and let the digests pile up
(Alfa, Italian Cars and Nissan4x4).  I just went through 306 messages
in 2 days!  We are in final stages of design verification for an
ASIC (computer chip) that we are designing so I got to sit and wait
for some looong simulations to run.

Interesting that the A-D for a while turned into an SUV-D.  I thought
that it was interesting to note that while the debates were raging,
I actually got rear-ended by one!  I was braking to turn right
while the lady in the late model Chevy S-10 Blazer behind me was
busy sipping her latte.  The result?  She had a fairly substantial
dent in her front bumper while my GTV6 didn't show any damage.  To
be fair since I was turning right, she hit her bumper square against
the corner of my bumper.  I guess someone on the digest snuck a message
to my 'V6 to extract revenge against the evil SUV's... :-)

>Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:50:14 -0600
>From: "B.D. & Petei Zelazny" <unltd-ltd@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Shipping a 164, Alpha Romero's
>
>On our insurance only the `69 GTV is an "Alpha Romeo," the other two are
>just "Alf" (didn't he have a sitcom several years ago?).

My insurance (20th Century) got it right ("Alfa GTV6").
Gave me a great deal too...

- -Dennis
San Diego, CA
'85 Alfa  Romeo GTV-6, white
'85 Nissan pickup 4x4, white
'70 Volkswagen Beetle, white (currently green)