164 wear and tear

> Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:21:48 -0500
> From: Ferdinando Di Matteo <ferdinando.di@domain.elided>
> Subject: RE: Pony Express crap
>
> If the owners of Alfa Romeo 164 cars maintained them by the book,
> reliability is practically guaranteed!  My 164 has never let me down in the
> last 130K miles of long distance and neither has any of my other 20 or more
> Alfas let me down on the road since 1958.   I can't count the day last year
> when I could not start the red 164 because I did not know the alarm button
> disabled the starter.  I never use that feature but somehow it got punched.
> Don't fix it if it ain't broke?  Well, don't complain!  Fred Di Matteo

Fred,
I think you misunderstood, there wasn't an attack on reliability...

I can speak if no one else can...10,300 miles in 33 days and no
failure!! My 164 only improved with the heavy miles.

Bill
- --
Bill Harkell
Internet Sales Department
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo
Tampa Florida USA
Toll Free 800-683-2532 Int'l 813-884-7513 FAX 813-885-7160
http://mastrosubaru.com