RE: Pony Express crap

If the owners of Alfa Romeo 164 cars maintained them by the book,
reliability is practically guaranteed!  My 164 has never let me down in the
last 130K miles of long distance and neither has any of my other 20 or more
Alfas let me down on the road since 1958.   I can't count the day last year
when I could not start the red 164 because I did not know the alarm button
disabled the starter.  I never use that feature but somehow it got punched.
Don't fix it if it ain't broke?  Well, don't complain!  Fred Di Matteo