re: gear lightening (actually very little to do with this subject)

In AD v7n404, Henrik wrote:

>This article can also be found at:

>http://www.speedquest.com/ara/TOC/Cams/contents/Feature/Feature0496.html

>which is the official webpage of Alfa Romeo Association of California, where
>you can read many other very interesting articles on Alfas.

And find an application to join, no doubt. Yes?

As long as we're warming up the flame thowers ... I haven't seen the Jan 99
Owner yet, either. But I did get my renewal notice the other day. :-) I still
remember what started the latest "let's buy Richard a car" ... =:0 I think
I'll stick around through election time.

Has AROC published a membership listing since early '97? I haven't seen one,
but would like to. ("The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here!")

Feeling edgy and grouchy,

ciao

Tom
'63 Spider