Re: gear lightening (actually very little to do with this subject)

Tom,

This note was only meant as information, sorry if it came out to you as a
flame, and yes you can find an application to join ARA, please feel free to
do so, as well as a list from our galleria, and many other exciting things.

Sincerely,

Henrik H Johansen
President, Alfa Romeo Association of California