Re: Water in 74 GTV air vent.

 There may be something other than the vents themselves causing the flood on
passenger feet. I have had this problem for a couple of years so I covered
both air vents with masking tape. That stopped water from getting into the
hose pipes and leaking on to the passenger (and driver's feet), but I still am
getting a flood on the passenger side floor whenever it pours with rain.
Coming from an inlet behind the heater where I cannot get at it. Possibly a
leak in the drainage pipe where it comes through the firewall and goes out
again to the rubber escape pipe. Consequently when parked I have to cover the
windshield/air grill area to stop water getting in, otherwise we can swim in
there. Very frustrating
G.Arlen