FS: Super Speedway on DVD

You've read about it, now here's your chance to see it (albeit on a small
screen).  I got this as a gift, and it's been watched once.  Super Speedway
is an IMAX film designed to show how the Newman-Haas team does its
preseason testing.  If you've ever watched "real" pit action unfold, this
film is utterly hilarous in parts (Mario with the stopwatch and the
nodding, approving grin).  It's a lot of fun, but not really my cup of tea.
The in-car shots are so clear you can actually read the instruments.  Sound
quality is awesome--this is a great home theater demo disc.  A must see for
CART fans or followers of the Andretti clan.  Also features a "behind the
scenes" look at how they got that 80lb. IMAX camera to fit on the car!

I think this normally sells for $29.95.  I will sell it for $20 and split
the shipping cost (buyer's choice).

FWIW, this DVD is coded for region 1, so it may not be compatible with
machines outside the U.S.

Thanks, I promise Alfa content next time.

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA
'84 GTV-6
'91 168