Subject Crnakshaft (sic) seal

Marko, Not sure if it's easier to remove everything necessary to replace
seal or if it's easier to pull engine. Fer sure you will have a better
chance of getting the seal in properly out of the car. I've not done it
lately on a GTV-6 but have found that on the 2 liter the best time to
put the seal in is just as you're replacing the rear bearing cap. I've
not read anywhere where this is the way to do it, but it sure beats
trying to beat it into place without distorting the the seal.

(remember oil is cheap, however messy, and unless it totally pops
out...)

Biba
Irwindale CA