DOT 3 for 164 update from ARI

I talked to the factory service rep today for Alfa Romeo. He confirmed
that the fix for 164 brake issues is to change to DOT 3. It is now their
recommendation to use DOT 3 in all 164s not being used in racing.

This DOES NOT mean it will fix masters that are shot.

No tech bulletin, just what I was told. Because there is such a small
active dealer/ service provider network, and small staff at Alfa, you
will probably not see many TSBs in the future.
- --
Bill Harkell
Wholesale Alfa parts, Magnecor wires...SuperFlex Bushings
10 pack of Alfa oil filters: $49.90
Mastro Subaru/Alfa Romeo Tampa Florida USA
Toll Free 800-683-2532 Int'l 813-884-7513 FAX 813-885-7160
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm